Report to Technical Manager
- Assist in doing project proposal according to the customer requirements
- Conduct site survey for network cabling, wireless, and camera security system planning
- Assist in design, implement and troubleshooting network infrastructure, firewall, storage system, camera security system, and phone system
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networking device (switch, router, Access Point,)
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Firewall (ASA, Fortigate, Palo Alto, WatchGuard...)
- Knowledge with storage system like SAN, NAS (EMC, NetApp…)
- Knowledge with Virtualization and IT Security
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently within a fast paced environment – looking for the fix rather than the cause of an issue.
- Create and maintain documentation and guideline.
- Participate in support rotations.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3-5 year experiences with network and system administration tasks.
- International certification is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work outside working hour when required
- Good English writing and speaking.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Be honest, confidential, patient and friendly
- High Commitment to achieve core Value, vision and mission of the company
- Strategic and Critical thinking
- Problem Identification and analysis
Salary range: Negotiable
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements from the above can update and submit CV to Net I Solutions Co., Ltd.
Through email: email@example.com or to Our Address: Building #14, 3rd floor, Room (301,302), Street 548, Sangkat Boeung Kak 1, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Monday to Friday : (08:00AM-12:00PM) / (13:30PM-17:30PM)
- Saturday : (08:00AM-12:00PM)
Tel: 023 880 020 / 023 880 021
Fax: 023 880 101
Mobile: 012 602 748 / 093 947 981